Saturday, February 25, 2012
I am currently half way to my weight loss goals...I started about a year ago and have lost to date 52 pounds. I am trying to lose at least 50 more...but sadly the first 50 was easy. I know what needs to be done and I have been doing my best to keep eating right and working out daily but I've got to amp all of that up in order to actually drop some more weight. 90 minute walks aren't going to help me anymore....I need to do 30 minute runs...or 120 minute walks or both in the same day. I really want to get to a point where I am completely comfortable in my skin. I am actually looking forward to swimsuit shopping this year and since I live in Sin City...pool season starts early. Its not just about the weight to me...its about a ideal image I have for myself...that's what I am focused on. Mind, body, spirit...all need to be cared for and tweaked...hopefully soon I can tackle my spirit and get back to the place I want to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment